10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

the communication differences between parents and friends

     Dear the school magazine editor,
  I have just read your article about how young people feel their methods of communication differ to that of their parents. So I want to tell you about my views on the subject.
  We know teenagers of the last decate have very different and interesting communication types as texting from whatsapp or doing FaceTime etc. But this situation causes dissimilar connection forms between parents and social life's people. Than I talked about this with the students and I took their opinions.
  Provide I show myself as an example, I can say that when I was texting to my friends, I communicate with my parents by calling. Also we are making hard jokes in the group but to my mom or dad I can not. The respect frame is more impotant in the familiy.
  Most of the teenagers do not tell the real secrets to their parents. They choose their friends. Because friends can understand you because there is not so a big disparity on age. Your friend does not judge you like an adult. That's why it is so important the connection with friends.
  But if we look at the other side, adults are the ony people can make you learn about life. They had learned most of the things from their mistakes. So I think every person should take advices from adults or their parents although they choose their peers.
 That is all I want to say.
 I hope you will check my points.

-ZGB 
 

1 yorum:

  1. We know teenagers of the last decade / Provided or providing I show myself a

    Please correct the sentences I have stated above.

    The text is certainly well-written. Get going in this way. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil

Someone’s CV

Name: Adrien Millicent Address: Atasehir Houses Üsküdar/İstanbul Email: adrmillicent@gmail.com Telephone: +90 530 010 63 39 Education a...