18 Ekim 2018 Perşembe

Someone’s CV

Name: Adrien Millicent
Address: Atasehir Houses Üsküdar/İstanbul
Email: adrmillicent@gmail.com
Telephone: +90 530 010 63 39

Education and qualifications
2007-2012: Koç Primary
2012-2016: Koç Middle
2016-today: Robert High
 
Work Experience
I had worked in Nusret Steakhouse last year. Then now, I am working in my dad’s cafe part-time

Hobbies and interests
I am swimming as a licensed athlet. I also have a silver medal in tennis between high schools in Istanbul. I like to paint and I opened a gallery with my mom 2 months ago.

Other skills
I can talk English, Danish, Spanish and I had passed the exam IGCSE.

Referees
My headteacher
My doctor


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Someone’s CV

Name: Adrien Millicent Address: Atasehir Houses Üsküdar/İstanbul Email: adrmillicent@gmail.com Telephone: +90 530 010 63 39 Education a...