9 Ekim 2018 Salı

HEALTHY EATING

Hello my dear readers,
You know a new supermarket in our town offered all its customers a course about health eating and preparing healthy meals. My class has gone to this course. So I want to report you about what we learn and I would like to suggest how you can benefit from healthy eating and preparing healthy meals.

   In the couse, firstful they explain how important to eat healthy is. They told these days teenagers don't care their health and they usually eat fast food or something is not benefit. Also they said if it goes like this, after 30 years, I mean when we become old people, these meals cause us different and detrimental health problems. Than they showed us an example nutritician program. It includes menus of the meals.  After that, the teachers helped us to make a sandwich with beneficial foods as fruits and natural ingredients. We also applied the other different recipies. 

   So if you ask my opinion about this couse, I have a couple of things to say:
 -It was excellent the market owners think about the course. They were so kind and helpful also. Their nice behaviours may can change some of my classmates eating habits.
 -After the couse, before the all good impressions on our minds, some of my friends thought preparing healthy meal is very time-consuming. I agree with them. Because it is hard to find different fruits or other things for per-day. It is also expensive.

Finally, that was a very interesting and useful experiment for me. I hope this report will make you think about your health and make you understand how eat healthy important is.
 
Stay here and look at my next writing.
Don't forget to explain your opinions.(it is important for me)
See you on the other makales.

;))))
-ZGB

1 yorum:

  1. first of all they explain / please correct this part. I liked this text very much. Especially, I liked the end of the text "Stay here and look at my next writing. Don't forget to explain your opinions.(it is important for me) See you on the other articles."

    YanıtlaSil

Someone’s CV

Name: Adrien Millicent Address: Atasehir Houses Üsküdar/İstanbul Email: adrmillicent@gmail.com Telephone: +90 530 010 63 39 Education a...